Friday, August 10, 2012

Travel by Road: Which vehicle you prefer?

Many people love to travel by Road mostly when they are going in big group. With big group surely people can enjoy the trip more if they are traveling by road. I mean they can stop their car anywhere when they want and enjoy the scenery. Right?  :)


Personally I used to enjoy most of my trips with big group. And whenever I am going anywhere with big group we always choose big car so we can travel together and enjoy the road trip. But I have seen that sometimes people used to go for such trip in their individual cars, that’s okay if they don’t having any option of big car but if they having option of big car or they can arrange , then I think they should not miss the fun. A big group together can surely have lots of fun during such travelling. This will even make longer travel quite interesting and entertaining. I mean no one feel boring like this. I will surely not enjoy travelling in individual cars if we are having big group for same trip.

So that’s why I would surely prefer the big car if I have to travel by road. Like this I can even enjoy during my trip time. What about you? I have started discussion related to this topic on mylot, and got some interesting answers for the same. Just check out the below link if you are interested in this thing. Thanks.




Image From: FreeDigitalPhotos.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment