Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Tired from Exercise?

Exercise is quite important part of our life and we never should skip it. It keeps our body healthy and fit. But not all used to give importance to this thing which is really bad. Even you have your busy life you can easily give half hour or hour behind the exercising, which is good for you only.


Many people used to complains about getting tired after exercise and feeling too lazy after it. And that’s why they don’t continue their exercise regularly. Well, let me tell you my experience for same thing. I was quite lazy guy and not doing exercise regularly. I go for exercising rarely and that used to make me lot of tired and lazy. So I was not being regular on it. But someone told me that my body was not fit for it, I mean I was not regular and consistent on it and that’s why I was facing that. And that was quite true. I have started exercise regularly after that and slowly and steadily my tiredness gone forever. I mean now I am not felling any tiredness after doing exercise. I am really feeling my health quite well and fit. No more laziness in me and it worked out perfectly for me.

So this is the reason we feel tiredness on first few days when we start exercising. But believe me you will not feel the same after a week and your body will soon become used to of it. And yes that exercising surely will make you fit and healthy. So it will be beneficial for you in the end.

So this is how goes when we are not regular on the exercising. I have started a discussion on the same topic on MyLot Site. Just take a look at other people opinion about the same.





Image:FreeDigitalPhotos.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment